Saturday, May 19

Gone Sketchcrawling



The 14th Worldwide Sketchcrawl takes place tomorrow and I will be once again taking part.

This time I am going to Ely, in Cambridgeshire UK. If anyone would like to join me, I will be outside Tindalls & Superdrug on Market Street at 11am.

Thankfully the weather report has improved as the week has gone on, albeit a tad windy! If it does deteriorate I shall seek shelter in Ely Cathedral - The sketch opposite was created on a trip I made to the Cathedral last year.

You can take a virtual tour of Ely Cathedral HERE!

*The rain let up and the sun shone brightly here in the Fens today and I actually managed to get out with my sketchbooks at last. I visited Ramsey but haven't yet had time to scan the images, I will try to fit it in after my sketchcrawl tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful sketch from the cathedral. Well done!

Anita Davies said...

Thankyou Phthaloblu, these steps are just amazing to see, as is the whole cathedral.