Monday, February 4

Location 2008


Tesco Cafe, March, Cambridgeshire.

I seem to be spending so much time with my sketchbooks and journals these days and with my new job as an illustrated columnist, sharing my journal pages with the local community, I'm sure I'll be spending more time with them this year as well.
So, after much thought, I have decided to put all of my location sketches in my original blog this year, along with my daily journal pages and finished artworks.
Hopefully this will make my daily updates easier to navigate and follow for those of you who kindly take your time skipping from one blog to another and also for any new comers.

Click here to view just the 2008 Location Sketches.

Click here to view all of the blog entries.

Thank you all so much for hitching along with me on my travels through this blog during 2007, I hope you will come along for the ride this year too!

12 comments:

caseytoussaint said...

I must have missed your announcement that you'd gotten a job as an illustrated columnist - that's so exciting, Anita. You are going to have so much fun, and develop your art so much with that kind of assignment. I'llbe really interested to follow your adventures.

Anita Davies said...

Thanx Casey! It is very exciting and I get to do both of the things I love...writing and sketching! I can't quite believe my luck.

So pleased you plan to keep me company on this continuing journey.

William F. Renzulli said...

I really enjoy your travel sketches. When I first began my art career by hero and silent mentor was Paul Hogarth whose travel art was so inspiring to me.

Best wishes in your new endeavor.

Joan Sandford-Cook said...

Oh I am so thankful. I flit about like a crazy butterfly every day making sure I have'dnt missed any of your latest work. Its going to be so simple now.

Robert A Vollrath said...

What a wonderful job title.
I don't know why but this sketch is my favorite of your work.

Joan Y said...

An illustrated columnist?! Yowza! That's like hitting the lottery! You betcha we're all in it with you Anita. I'm enjoying the ride! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Your work is nice please keep on.

Royal trader said...

very exciting!

Painting Billerica MA said...

Great post!

<3 Lindsay

vision2eyes@gmail.com said...

great blog keep up the good work

Plastic Card said...

Good work. So i wanna give you a suggestion that you have a lot of skills about to the travel sketches and you are doing job illustrated columnist, So must take your business to the next top level. All the Best.

Regards,
Mazhar Shah.

nicol said...

"Hola
Soy el webmaster de
Publizida BLOGS es un ranking / directorio de clasificación de blogs en español, creado con el único propósito de dar a conocer los mejores blog's

ALTA DIRECTORIO DE BLOGS

Tambien puedes dar de alta tu blog en nuestro DIRECTORIO GEOGRAFICO
http://01directorio.wandaloop.es"